Why my front brakes keep getting jammed ???

Asked by Jan 20, 2015 at 01:02 PM about the 1990 GMC Sierra C/K 3500

Greetings and help !; I have a 1990 GMC K3500HD 4WD lifted with a 454 engine. Front brakes tend to jam and heat up when it goes into operational temperature. Already replaced calipers, pads, discs and hoses (custom becasue of lift). WHEN we test it, it works OK but when it gains operational temperature, the front brakes tend to jam, heat up and the smell of burnt brakes come in... WHAT ELSE ? change lines ? booster ? pump ?

24,005

This should be straight forward except you have modified it- who did the mods? you may have to get expert help with this, but I think that since you have replaced all that hardware, maybe the fluid pressure is not backing off- maybe the brake master or the booster??