Why won't my 04 Stratus start?

Asked by Aug 10, 2015 at 06:34 PM about the 2004 Dodge Stratus

My 2004  Stratus with a 2.4L DOHC stalled out on me coming home from the grocery store. Had a friend put a scan tool on it. Came back with code p2305(insufficient ignition ionization). Replaced the coil, plugs, and wires which all were burned out at the time. Also found that fuse number 24(injector/coil 20amp) under the hood was blown. It started but ran terribly rough and made it a couple of miles closer to home before quitting again. The underhood fuse was blown again. I replaced it but it immediately blew. Was able to use a 30 amp to barely get home. It would start and idle roughly after that while I tried to locate the issue. All signs pointed to PCM/ECM. After locating one that would work I had the car towed to the dealer and had it flashed. It still would not start. They spent 5 1/2 hours on it only to tell me that they could not locate the problem and needed more time. I am completely at a loss for what could be the cause. It has now been over a month that I have been without a car. I am VERY tired of riding my bicycle...any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

67,435

Did they check the fuel pressure?Sounds like pump.

1,505

If the dealer cannot find the issue, don't pay them and get the car to another Dodge dealer.