dash vents

Asked by Feb 17, 2009 at 02:16 PM about the 1986 Chevrolet C/K 10

i have a 1986 Custom CK that i have done myself and have had it 10 years,but i need 3 vents that go in the dash and cannot find them. Any ideas? Thankyou in advance. Tom

55

Do you need to replace them? If so, go to www.lmctruck.com and look up the year and model and they will have them.

Hey Thankyou Chris i will check it out now. When i got the Truck in Texas 10 years ago it did not have them in there. People i got it from had a very expencive stero system in it and they took it all out before i brought it and they told me the vents they could not find. yea right. Thanks again i will post pictures soon. Tom.