1966 Austin Healey 3000 clutch bleeding issues

Asked by Mar 31, 2015 at 11:28 AM about the 1966 Austin-Healey 3000

I recently inherited my dads car.  I was having issues getting the car into gear.  I would be
able to drive for awhile and then slowly come to a stop sign and then putting it into first
would cause a grinding noise.  Took it to a shop, replaced the mastercylinder,
slavecylinder and they bled all the air out.  Drove it for a couple hours and same thing
happens.  Also when starting it in my driveway, clutch pedal down and starting it the car
jumps like I started it with it in gear and the clutch pedal not down.
Now trying to bleed the air out again and am having a hard time to get fluid to flow.  If the
slave cylinder is hanging down, fluid comes out,  if I mount it back on the car and try and
bleed it, barely a trickle.

5,375

Either the Clutch Master Cyl, Slave Cyl or hoses are leaking or there is still air in the system. Check for leaks, if none, re-bleed