Rollover valve or where can get a fuel tank full piece

Asked by Aug 22, 2019 at 07:04 PM about the 2005 Dodge Caravan

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

Rollover valve one of the intake plastic connector to the valve is broken
Unable to fix with any market material
Any suggestion when I can buy one or a used fuel gas tank if this is the case
Checking and not good look with the internet
Thank you!

No Answers Yet

Your Answer:

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 30 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing

Dodge Caravan Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealersTM


Related Models For Sale

Used Dodge Grand Caravan
578 Great Deals out of 30,377 listings starting at $500
Used Chrysler Town & Country
236 Great Deals out of 8,569 listings starting at $1,595
Used Honda Odyssey
489 Great Deals out of 34,966 listings starting at $1,350
Used Chrysler Pacifica
255 Great Deals out of 22,121 listings starting at $2,995
Used Toyota Sienna
508 Great Deals out of 23,437 listings starting at $1,500
Used Dodge Durango
647 Great Deals out of 26,146 listings starting at $1,995
Used Kia Sedona
134 Great Deals out of 5,448 listings starting at $1,900
Used Dodge Charger
767 Great Deals out of 26,172 listings starting at $999
Used Ford Expedition
418 Great Deals out of 32,058 listings starting at $2,450
Used Ford Explorer
1,801 Great Deals out of 83,972 listings starting at $999
Used Nissan Quest
44 Great Deals out of 1,260 listings starting at $1,995

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.