what makes an auto when you select revers or forward sound like a manual with out useing the clutch

Asked by Jan 17, 2014 at 11:31 PM about the 1989 Honda City

well automatics are fluid circuits with limited slip...when you let easy off the clutch is limited slip too....but I cannot understand where the problem is here...thousand pardons...I cannot understand wherein lies the problem~

1,105

I don't get the question.

it is NOT nice to the automatic to be switchin' into drive while still rolling backwards...stresses all moving parts~.....you can slip the clutch for added wear...if the manual transmission will let you change out of reverse and into a forward gear~

perhaps we have lost in translation....these aren't avalable in the good ole' USA~ *************