Turbo

A Facebook user
45

Asked by Sep 15, 2008 at 08:52 PM about the 1992 Daihatsu Charade

what is a turbo? Can I install it on my car?

Sheldon Oetken
235

The turbocharger is a turbine-powered centrifugal super-charger. It consists of a radial-flow compressor and turbine mounted on a common shaft. The turbine uses the energy in the exhaust gas to drive the compressor, which draws in outside air, precompresses it, and supplies it to the cylinders at a pressure above atmospheric pressure. You can install a turbo, but its pretty pricy if u didnt know, it could cost you $3-4k, because once you get the turbo you're gonna have to replace some other parts, thats why you should buy a turbo kit made for your car so it will come with everything you need

Trocki Neron
5

Dude... It's a Charade... Turbo-charger for that model can't be over 2k$

Owen Mitchell
15

a garrrett gt55

Owen Mitchell
15

a garrrett gt55