where can i get the seal that goes behind the oil filter adapter it is D shaped

Asked by Feb 03, 2014 at 04:15 PM about the 1989 Daihatsu Charade

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

i have owned several daihatsu  with the 1 liter 3 cly engine i have had several oil leaks behind the oil filter adapter or it might be called oil cooler where can i get the d shaped o ring at i bought complete engine gasket set but it does not come in it keith

3 Answers

pretty sure its a dealer item...

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Try rockauto.com. -Jim


O-ring is MV7-065-4 from an oil ring ,bearing and seal retailer- Brian from Oz

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used Charade in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Search Daihatsu Charade Questions

Daihatsu Charade Experts