Steering Wheel

Asked by Feb 22, 2010 at 02:19 PM about the 1987 Lincoln Mark VII

Looking for steering wheel for 1987 Mark VII LSC, black leather-wrapped.Part # E6LY-3600H
Thanks. Tommy Lane

75

A friend of mine, Andy Mullin, has a black leather wheel off a 1992 Mark VII in good shape. His number is: 712-269-9393. He lives in Iowa, and he doesn't have a MARK VII anymore. Give him a call and maybe you guys can come to terms.

I have a good-condition beige wheel off my '86 Mk VII. Has not had much sun damage. I installed an aftermarket wheel on it. You could possibly dye the leather...compass8000@shaw.ca

what size cover for steering wheel? I bought a 14.5-15.5 and it doesn't fit!