1993 chrsyler new yorker headlights don't work but all other lights do. What's wrong?

Asked by Oct 03, 2013 at 07:23 PM about the 1993 Chrysler New Yorker

27,435

http://www.ehow.com/how_7548907_headlights-wont-work.html ------ ---> Easiest thing to do 1st would be to check the fuses for the headlights in the fuse box, next the condition of the headlights themselves (i.e. do they need to be replaced).....The above article will give you other things to check

20

I have a 1993 new yorker salon & my headlights use to go out after bout 10 minutes of driving everytime so i finally had a friend tell me it was my headlight switch that turns them on & off & it hasnt givin me any problems since. check your relay too under your hood just in case.

20

while i was driving i turned down a street then my headlights went out but my running yellow lights stayed on What could this be