short circuit in the lighting plate
Hello. I made a short circuit in the lighting plate. Do not operate lights and
compass and thermometer. what to do?
Start by disconnecting the battery. Correct the short-to-ground problem. Go to the fuse panel located above the driver's left foot. Remove fuses one at a time and check each for continuity. Replace any blown fuses. Reconnect the battery. Test lights. Have you replaced the ignition switch on this car yet?
Search Lincoln Mark VII Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Lincoln Mark VII Experts