I need the true vaule of a chrysler lebaron 1993 it is very imporant!

25

Asked by Jul 09, 2008 at 07:10 PM about the 1993 Chrysler Le Baron

I need to know how much a Chrysler lebaron 1993 4-door with 219,760,00 miles on it is worth.  It is in poor condition.  I gave this car to my brother as well for his transportation who is a Vietnam vet a few years ago.  He now needs disability bad and they are claiming that it is worth $965.00.  I know when I gave him the car, Car -Max valued it at 200.00 back than with less mileage.  However, this large amount may kick him out of the system, which he desperately needs he was crushed by a bunker while paratrooper in Vietnam and now the agent orange exposure he got in Nam has caused him to develop diabetes and he has almost lost his toe.  He has been unable to work due to the pain of his back being crushed and now the expense of diabetes has forced him to apply for disability.  If anyone knows the true value, I would appreciate it.  Thanks Connie Butner
cdbutner@charter.net

see your other post on this matter.

5

i would suggest that you go to NADA.com, much more accurate than Kelly Blue Book.

75

I know quite a bit about Chrysler's and I know if I were considering buying a car like that I wouldn't pay more than $150. My family bought a 94 Lebaron convertible for $350 for parts and it had a transmission with only 30,000 miles and brand new tires. The condition and mileage means your car should only be worth the scrap value at a wrecking yard or metal recycling place which is less than $200. I hope this helps! Good luck to ya.