I have a 92 mazda b2200 2.2 4 cyl. i want to mod it but dont know were to start

485

Asked by Apr 27, 2011 at 10:55 PM about the 1992 Mazda B2000

45

HAVE YOU LOOKED UP WHAT THESE THINGS CAN BE?!?! these are the ultimate lowrider, stereo wagons. as far as mini trucks. wanna start somewhere good? do what i always do in just about all of my car builds.. put a nice up to date cd player in it, some nice component speakers and tweeters. then build up to putting a couple 12's in it.... throw on a lil tint in the meantime( those trucks are SUPER easy to tint) and ive even seen trucks like that WIN car show trophies SPRAY PAINTED. not even kidding.. oh yeah, and aftermarket rims totally make that truck look sick.. rims alone can change a whole vehicle. hope you take that truck far, man.

Best Answer Mark helpful
485

Thanks for the info. I plan on doing as much as I can for as long as the truck is still running.

125

I agree with Robert insomuch as stereo equipment, but I think it really depends on what you want to do with your truck. Are you looking for a fast sleeper, a lifted offroader, a show truck with airbag suspension?

485

Im looking to make it a fast sleeper!!