fuel tank replacement

Asked by Jul 29, 2009 at 01:16 AM about the 1984 Mazda B2000

Need gas tank.. No aftermarket tank avl. Anyone know what other tank will work?

5

i took a tank off an old swather and put it in the box

What is, a swather", Dakota? And is this to say you are traveling around with an old beater gas tank laying in the back of your pickup truck bed?. That is very dangerous to do, day in and day out, as your main fuel tank.

I am still wondering what to do to replace my 84 Mazda B2000 SE-5 fuel tank, - can't find anything that will fit it, sadly. May have to go to a machine shop / fabrication shop and have one custom built, after the specs of the existing, badly rusted out one I do have.