Am looking for original colors for 1930 Model A Coupe.

Asked by Oct 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM about the 1930 Ford Model A

We are having our 1930 Model A painted.  The current color scheme is dark green for body, black for
fenders and running board, light green for wheels.  Is this one of the color schemes for the original paint
jobs for the 1930?

10

i have one for sale if your intrsted

The model A comes in any color you desire, as long as it's black ............Henry Ford

30

Don1929 It was the Model T that came in any color as long as it was black...The Model A came in many colors...look on Model A color charts on the net..