cd error.. radio fuse?

Asked by Feb 15, 2010 at 02:48 PM about the 2005 Pontiac Pursuit

my cd player with my pontiac is showing an error message. It won't let me eject my cd's and doesn't recognize that there is one in there. I was reading online that you could unplug your radio fuse for a few seconds and plug it back in but i can't even find it. There is a fuse box under the hood but it doesn't have a fuse labeled for the radio. I don't have the owners manual. Is there a way to get rid of this error message and is there another fusebox somewhere or what is the fuse for the radio?

10

THE FUSE BOX IS LOCATED INSIDE THE CAR ON THE PASSENGER SIDE UNDER THE DASH BOARD ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. THERE IS A LONG PANEL YOU HAVE TO PULL OFF. I PULLED THE FUSE ALSO BUT IT DIDNT WORK.

115

if its a factory stock cd player , most after so long from using burned cds quit working

10

Every time I put a CD in it says check CD and there's nothing wrong with the CD I just got the car so I'm not sure to get to to work plz help

10

It recently started skipping allt n enects, is it didty