1969 Chevrolet c10 with v8 engine wont start?!

Asked by Jun 02, 2014 at 12:50 PM about the 1969 Chevrolet C10

We looked at the wiring, battery is
fine, plenty of gas, new coils, new
starter...what is wrong?

Like the truck kick over to start period the only thing you see an hear is the fan moving, oil flows through it smoothly....don't know how to do this...please someone help its our only vehicle. :(

You are back to the olden days when the manufacturers offered a bunch of options from the engine sizes to transmission types. Not knowing which engine isn't necessary except for specific specs . You are carburator not injection so the carb may need rebuilding/adjusting. The choke can cause starting problems for sure. I'd lean towards the carb as a first peek.

I have to watch assuming- you said wires ----plugs too?