1996 Cirrus stalls going down the street and sometimes won't start. Mainly after it's warmed up. Any ideas??

25

Asked by Dec 10, 2007 at 02:24 PM about the 1996 Chrysler Cirrus

I've been told it could be the Crank Shaft Guide sensor but can't seem to find out if that particular part is an exterior sensor or one within the distributor.

40,345

They are talking about the crankshaft position sensor. This is located down near the crankshaft pulley in the front of the vehicle. It is an exterior sensor. That could cause this problem. I'd take it to a Chrysler/Dodge dealer and have them check it out.