Chrysler LHS 1997

Asked by Sep 23, 2016 at 11:00 AM about the 1997 Chrysler LHS

One of my favorite cars was a used Chrysler LHS 1997.  I had wanted one for sometime when I found one in the early 2000's.  I thought the body style was excellent and the interior both stylish and comfortable.  It was painted what I was called black/purple.  I kept it until I had to trade it off for a new car for my wife.  I have wanted to build a model of the car for sometime.  I have looked at almost all the model store outlets in the country and cannot fine one to build.  None of the major model companies i.e., Revell, Monogram, Lindberg etc. seem to have ever produced a model of the LHS with the particular body style of my 1997.  I know this is a trvial question but would anyone at Chrysler know if a model of this vehicle was ever made or where I might be able to find one.  I'm retired now so I am a bit limited as far as income goes.  But I would surely enjoy building a model of what i consider to be one of the most eye catching cars ever made.  I would appreciate any information you might have, but would understand if you don't have time to deal with such a question.  Thanks, Bill Evans (We276124@gmail.com)

No answers yet