My 1999 lhs will cut off when I am driving. And when I try to re start the engine it just turns over and then after a while it will start.

5

Asked by Jul 11, 2007 at 05:55 PM about the 1999 Chrysler LHS

32,405

Capone it could be way to many things to list here. You should have it hooked up to a computer and have a diagnostic check done. I think autozone does it for free. It will tell you exactly what is wrong.

70

i have the same problem ,, can you tell me what you did to fix it,, it starts then cuts out,, then starts after awhile again,, help

70

its your crankshaft sensore,, located at the upper right hand side of the gearbox,, passenger side,, i garantee you,,,, $123.08 with out tax,, or a junk yard for $20,00

135

crank sensor is hitting the nail on the head.this cannot however be detected with a scanner as this sensor won't set a code