i've got a 1984 cj7 renegade and had some trouble with my brake lights i tried to fix it but i only got one of them to work

Asked by Jul 08, 2010 at 09:03 PM about the 1984 Jeep CJ7

i changed the brake switch, light bulbs and the fuse moved around the cables and it only works the right back light shows that im braking also my harzard lights dont work can somebody could help me

check the voltage on the fuse that runs the lights and check your wires for open wire where they could be grounding out on something steel. and check the bulbs see if there blown first before any of that. hope that helps