Chrysler 2001 LHS Heater and Heated seats went out....

10

Asked by Dec 07, 2011 at 11:01 PM about the 2001 Chrysler LHS

Hello,

Just today my heated seats and heater went out (quite an inconvenience since it is now December in Chicago) If someone could advise me on what steps to take. Seeing as I am a 23 year old girl lacking car knowledge I'm not sure what repairs I'm capable of. But anything is possible!

it eather blew a fuse or the switch under seat went bad.if it has a temp switch on dash,it may be bad also.

30

Does the switch light up when you turn on the seat heaters? Heater could be lots of things. Check the coolant level first. it's the cheapeast and easiest fix it that's the cause. It could also be a bad thermostat, heater core, radiator. I'm also dealing with heater issues on my LHS, deciding how much I should spend on a car with 165K.

10

The switch does not light up. Just today I was fiddling with some wires underneath the seat and all of the radio stations reset. Typically how much would it cost for this repair?