looking for hard top for karmann ghia

Asked by Apr 20, 2009 at 10:25 PM about the 1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

I have a ghia Im trying to put together, its a good car a 68 but it has no roof, the top was chopped off to make a convertible and not completed so Im looking for another top to weld back as it was, but I am having trouble finding a good place to get that, any help would be great!

525

Hello, I used to buy used and new body parts from KGPR (KG Parts & Restoration) in California; sorry I didn't keep the number. I'm sure its not hard to find. Hope this helps.