I have a 2002 Chrysler pt cruiser and it won't start already changed starter, fuel pump and battery

Asked by Feb 12, 2018 at 06:55 PM about the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Changed the battery, fuel pump and starter on 2002 PT cruiser,
Chrysler has power but still won't start plz help or I'm gonna junk this
junk

12,930

Do you have spark?

try hooking up negative post first then the positive post . that's how we got the 2004 pt to start.

I have a 05 pt cruiser has spark and has gas going to the carb I smell it all it does it turn over trying to start at first then just turns over

Check acuator switch

My cruiser is acting storage wont start I Google it it said check actuator switch

open bolt new eylet back to wheel well start car! the hood stand on the passenger side look down on the inside of the wheel well you will see a bunch of black wires soldered into an eyelet and bolted to the inside of the wheel well it is more than likely very corroded one of those wires is the ground for the fuel pump cut off the old eyelet strip the ends of all the wires solder them all into a new eyelet clean area down to bare metal bolt back on start car