Bucket seats

Asked by May 29, 2019 at 02:29 AM about the 1972 Pontiac Catalina

What bucket seats can I replace my
bench seats with in a 1972 Pontiac
Catalina Brigham 4 door

77,165

r is so large that any bucket seat can be adapted to fit, but I'd shop for an original with upholstery to match your interior (really difficult to find) or have the replacement buckets reupholstered to match. I had a "62 Catalina convertible with a stock 421 tri-power & four speed. The color was silver with white top and pale blue interior, which I didn't really care for, but I've never seen this drivetrain in any other Catalina convertible.

Thanks for your knowledge and time I really appreciate it. The car is a project for me as of now so I'll go to cheaper route and get to bucket seats and have the upholstery done all the same