modifacations

30

Asked by Mar 06, 2009 at 02:29 PM about the 1987 Chrysler Conquest

hey i need help finding parts for my 1987 chrysler conquest tsi...if u know anybody who can help me e-mail me at justin_5013@yahoo.com thanks

5

I have a extra parts what are you looking for

30

hey man im lookin to put new lower body kit on it and i cant find anybody who makes them....and i also need to start replacing motor parts...if u can help me e-mail me at justin_5013@yahoo.com....thanks man

75

here is what everybody should do join starquestclub.com these guys all have conquests and starions they are the most helpful people i have ever met and plus you get to be part of a big family of starquests

starquest club is good. also http://starquest.i- x.net/viewtopic.php? t=1180&view=next rock auto is good. ebay works. ummmmtheres a few more