Asked by Oct 06, 2008 at 11:11 AM about the 1968 Oldsmobile Delmont 88

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Where can i find Quarterpanels for a Convertible 1968 olds delmont 88 2 door?

23 Answers


Try YearOne.com or Fusick.com They are your most likely sources.


been there years ago. Nothing, NOTHING at all for Delmont 88's, they only were made for 2 years, and nobody stocks parts, other than engine parts.


I can't think of any other sources right off hand, aside from any junkyards nearby you. Yes, I know the Delmont 88 is rare. You may consider joining www.oldspower.com or www.realoldspower.com and asking around on those forums. The guys on RealOldsPower are pretty serious about their work, so I think they'd be your best bet.


im already on them, no dice yet. and this is canada, you do NOT go to wreckers for body parts, everythings rotten

I just bought one and am looking for bumpers! Did you have any luck?

I paid $1000 for it

but the bumpers are TERRIBLE!!


You should get in touch with Classic Car Parts in Olive Branch, MS, speak to Larry James. 662-316-5085. He has access to most 50's 60's 70's cars. Pieces will be junkyard items, but definitely worth a call. Good luck.


no dice on anything i need, the best bet for me s to buy a southern car for parts. il likely be selling the bumpers however.


http://www.carbodyparts.net/oldsmobile-delmont_88-inventory.html If you haven't joined an online club or group for Oldsmobile yet, do so. There are lots of parts available for most 60's and 70's GM out there.


nothing there or exterior panels unfortunatly

Jae1, I had my mechanic look at my car and he says the body is in decent shape, the floors are trash though. Would you consider buying it as a donor car? I've bought second set of doors with good glass and power windows, a spare hood, another back seat and the back seat interior trim, 2 good spare tires and the trim that holds the boot cover when the top is down. $900 and its yours. I live in Buffalo. You're more than welcome to come see it if you want. Let me know. My email is unibo1961@yahoo.com. I have a '49 Pontiac that I'm going to have to sink a lot of $$ into now and won't be able to work with this one for a while. Hope to talk to you soon!

this is my pontiac


i would happen to be very, very interested


shot you an email

Try bumper boys. they generally have bumpers for any car. If not uyou can send them youras and they will refinish them for you. I got my 68 442 bumpers from them and they are great.


Buhhhhzing sold!


I have front fenders, hood, and both bumpers for a blue 1968 delmont conv. outstanding cond. Mine is show room condition and don't plan on smashing it. Dan 269-720-5071


I have both front fenders, hood and both bumpers for a blue 68 delmont convertible. all in outstanding condition. My car is in showroom condition and do not plan on smashing it!....Dan


Hey I was wondering does anyone still have parts for this car

Can anyone tell me where I can find a frame for a 68 delmont convertible? Or what other makes would work.. Thanks.

Need front bumper for my 68 vert delmont

I have a 68 delmont 88 looking for front fender, and whatever else anyone has! Email me please brandon_millard@Yahoo.com thank you

Your Answer

Delmont 88

Looking for a Used Delmont 88 in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Oldsmobile Delmont 88 Experts

  • #1
    Eniamhaj Etirbmah
  • #2
    John Saffrahn
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.