How Many hours does it take to replace a head gasket on a 2004 PT Cruiser?

Asked by DSchwering Mar 04, 2017 at 03:00 PM about the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser

HOw many hours does it take  to replace a head gasket on a 2004 PT Cruiser
DIY

290,065

How long would depend on your DIY skills and the tools you have. I would allow a full weekend but don't forget to have the head checked for warp! If you don't you may end up doing it all over very soon. A pressure test is also wise.

10

I got a 2003 PT cruiser unlimited edition my timing belt broke.it was raining and I was going up 23 .I just started out from red light and got about up45 miles he and Bam,it died and I heard something like a piece of belt and it back fired.i don't know if I hurt my head's.alot if time u can get lucky but if you are giving it gas or just starting out it usually hurts the vavele If you got a lift for the car it takes about 6 to 7 hrs .that's if you don't stop and got your shit togethet