U have a 1991 Cadillac Deville and the dashboard (speed,gas,etc) is not showing..is it a fuse..please help

Asked by Jul 02, 2014 at 07:42 PM about the 1991 Cadillac DeVille

I replaced my altinater..and dash still
won't show

In case you were unaware, there are more fuses in the trunk behind the back seat. Most of the time when this happens, your best bet is to replace the entire instrument cluster. I would check Ebay first. I think there is a place online that repairs clusters for you. There are no relays for the instrument cluster. Only fuses. My daughters VW is having the same issue. Hers is caused by a little tiny 1amp voltage regulator behind the speedo. You have to either replace the regulator or replace the entire cluster. Either way, you have to dismantle the entire dash.