VIN location??

Asked by Jun 11, 2011 at 06:38 PM about the 1964 Ford Anglia

The only ID info I can find on this 64 Anglia I want to sell, is afew tags on the fenders under the hood.....Anyone help me out on this?

it should be on dash on driver side right at the bottom of windshield.

Thats where it is on my domestic older Fords, but not on this UK machine....thnx anyway -Bryan

did not know you were in the uk,try looking on driver door.

35

mate thats not '64' looks like a pre 59 to me

No.....I'm not in the UK....This car is one that Ford built for that part of the world!....As I said in my first post, had looked extensively all over this thing....Our state DMV director directed me to a site that shows that the square tag on the inner right fender is the one that's supposed to have all the info on it. Unfortunately, the VIN # on these tags is NOT stamped into the metal like some of the body/build info is, & is long worn away, so the state is going to issue a replacement VIN number for it. By the way, for those who are into these little cruisers....I'm going to sell this one soon....It's kinda rough & a basket case, but is complete w/ all parts here....Call Bryan 605.543.5068 ext #1

Thanks for your reply, but I've never posted any photos of my 64.... -Bryan

35

That is probably the i.d. plate. square, on end,located on the inner fender panel/What exactly r u trying 2 find out ?Dou have the paper work 4 it ?

.....nothing....looks like it was pulled out of the trees somewhere....looking for VIN for licensing....got it handled....thnx