Heater/AirCon/Blower not fully functioning.

Asked by Dec 09, 2015 at 04:38 PM about the 2001 Suzuki Baleno

My blower controls only work on full power (Position 4) or off? The indicator lights come on with the 1,2, and 3 position, but no air-flow. I have bought a resistor off the net, but for the life of me, I do not know where it goes. I have been unable to locate any guidance, can anyone help? Please. !

76,245

Power would run threw the resistor, so follow the wires from the blower motor back until you find a electrical component, chances are this would be your resistor.

Thanks, I will try this option, I'm in UK at present, the car is in Greece. I did have close look (Upside down with a flashlight) but I was unable to follow any wires due to the location of the loom, and location of the blower. If I had a diagram or users manual it would assist greatly. If anyone has one, it would be great. STEVE.

Sorted...........replaced resister and it works fine. I now have a PDF version of the service manual as well. Steve

76,245

Great.