95 Cadillac DeVille

Asked by May 01, 2016 at 09:52 AM about the 1995 Cadillac DeVille

pulled out my battery while running in a 95 Cadillac Deville and it had died and could not
get it started again. no sound of fuel pump a d eventually the dash Lights Went Out I do
still have the light that says Drive In Reverse and forward in neutral all the lights I checked
all fuses I don't know nothing about relays and heard something wont Breakers

94,965

I recommend that you have it towed to a shop you trust. You never disconnect the battery with the engine running, it causes a voltage spike that can fry everything electronic in the vehicle including computers, I had a customer that did that to his Crown Victoria that was also a 95, he ruined his radio the main computer, ignition module, fuel pump, every relay in it, turn signal lamps and the 4way flasher unit, and the alternator, everything that was turned on got hit. I hope this is not what happened to you as it can get expensive really fast.

Best Answer