i cant get my cd player in the trunk to work just bought the car so i dont know if i am doing something wrong

Asked by Oct 16, 2014 at 03:06 PM about the 1997 Cadillac Seville

I just bought a 1997 Cadillac Seville that as a cd player mounted in the trunk and cant get it to work don't know if I am doing something wrong

16,600

Its so old that it might be time for a nice new unit in the dash. The cost is so cheap for what you get these days. For right around $100 you get AM/FM/Sirius/Pandora, Cd player and USB and AUX ports!

375

Ck the fuse

1,905

What do you get on the radio unit? Error, can't read CD or no CD loaded? Most likely it doesn't work anymore. These cd players did not hold up well.