my tata indica Lsi 2006 doesn't not want to start again should you switch it off, you have to leave overnight or long hours before it can start again. They say it's a memory loss how do i fix this?

Asked by May 05, 2014 at 08:30 AM about the 2006 Tata Indica

I stay in Centurion bought a 2nd hand Tata, which seem to loss memory to let injectors
fire and start. In the morning it start well but should you switch it off, it cost the hole day
or overnight for it to start again. How and where can i fix this problem?

80

Hi TJ1GP that's a common problem on the Tata Indica Lsi. You are welcome to call me Leon 0817808882 problem is repairable

I just change replaced bent valves now my tata Lsi doesn't want to start.

10

i have the same problem pleat how to fix it

i have the same problem but the solution timing change in engine belt adjusted Rs.300