my tata indica lsi 2006 won't start immobilizer seems not to work

320

Asked by Nov 22, 2013 at 03:18 AM about the 2006 Tata Indica

My car do not start if i press the immobilizer remote button it blinks on the remote but nothing els happens on dash . The dash lights lights up when i turn the key  but car is not cranking. Hope you can help me

320

please i need help thx

310

under the driver's seat there's a little black electrical box. That is were your problem originates. If you can tough those wire entering the box as you are pressing your remote, you will see the dashboard hazard will start flashing. I have had the same problem with mine.

220

The lights flashes and goes of on the dashboard but stil won't start from the ignition but from the starter and fusebox I manage to start the car where is the problem?

80

i am having the same problem when i open the gas pump/avtivate the car with the mobilliser ot opens . te moment i start the car it showes the locked ight on the side and the car does not start.. it even makes a recking sound like te power is cutting

60

The immobiliser on my Tata Indica 2011 also gave problems about a year ago. I couldn't wait to get home to use my tools so I fiddled around with the box under the drivers seat and I am not 100% sure but I think that I might have shorted out some wires because when I bypassed the immobiliser and tried to start the car from the box under the seat, I got a 12v on a wire that I was supposed to get a 0v. I used another terminal and fit a push button switch which effectively bypasses the ignition switch to start the car. For the past few weeks I have been experiencing another problem. The car cuts intermittently. What I have subsequently discovered is that when the car cuts out while I am driving and I turn the ignition switch to the start position then the engine 'fires' up again. However if I let the car come to a standstill, it doesn't necessarily start up again by turning the ignition switch to position 1 and pressing the push button switch. The car doesn't sputter so it's not the fuel pump that's losing it's power signal. I don't think that its the coil pack because while I am driving and it switches off and I turn the ignition switch to the 2nd position then it fires up again (the starter doesn't work via the ignition switch anymore). I have also removed the ignition plug wiring and fit jumper cables to start the car and it still cuts out intermittently. I am trying to replicate the 2nd position with th jumper cables but I don't think that it's working. Next step is to take cables directly to the coil pack.