Rush 1.55cc Suspension Stiff and High Engine RPM

105

Asked by May 05, 2008 at 03:44 AM about the 2007 Toyota Rush

1. How to improve the suspension of RUSH 1.5cc Auto for a saloon-like feel.
2. My three week old full spec RUSH 1.5cc Auto, done about 3000 km, revs up to 4000rpm at 120 kph at top gear. These obviously equates to high fuel consumption. How to improve for a better fuel consumption rate and lower rpm?
3. Power window when wound up, at fully up position the hand holder of door lining seems to bulch out abit.
4. The toyota insignia at the spare tyre is not save. Any to idea to improve to make it safer.
Thank you.    

40,315

Talk to a dealer, sounds like there may be a problem.

5

I HAVE THE EXACT PROBLEM IN MY CAR IM THINKING THAT IS A PROBLEM IN THE MAKING OF THE CAR

for the 1st Q , i also face the same problem .. but when ur rush take about 7 people then u wouldn't get that feel .. so wat to do .. change the suspension .. i will do it so , maybe after 2 years .. for Q 2 .. same as my rush .. for me is ok ... coz i count the petrol i use .. is save when i drive highway .. so just don't care about it .. for Q 3 and 4 .. that wan i dunno liao ...