Where can I find a rear window for a Gol 1.8

30

Asked by May 23, 2013 at 08:46 PM about the 2001 Volkswagen Gol

If I could find the part # of the window i would be happy

what area are you in...can find a parts recycler close to you, if new is needed there may be a bit of shipping...will start checking my sources when you decide and tell me where~

30

I live in Haiti, went to Santo Domingo couldn't find it. I don't mind if it's used as long it's not crack

Gol is different than Golf?

there are plenty of custom shops that do windows for "chopped" cruisers...contact one of them and will chop one to fit...you need only go where the custom cruisers are~

if you can make it over to Florida, you can find a custom shop there~

30

Cool because I'm going to florida at the end of the month for one week. Will check to see. Thanks a lot

you may have some trouble finding this particular model, would check at the VW dealership there....wish I could be of more useful help to you~...good luck with this~

a Google search reveals a world of options> ["VW Gol" rear window] on Google and you will be informed~

30

thanks a lot

funny how your location really plays a part in your availability...funny how I never see these things on California highways....funny how this is a "world-wide" car available on every corner of the earth...kind of reminds me of the old Toyota Corona MkII (this car was THE taxicab for most of Pakistan (and probably still is)~