Paint Colour?

5

Asked by Jun 07, 2011 at 02:53 PM about the 1974 Pontiac Ventura

I am wanting to paint my car, but i dont know what to paint it or to paint on it.
Some say a burnt orange and i thought maybe a cobra blue with 2 white strips.
Opionon please?

45

what kind of car is it

5

74 pontiac ventura

45

i would do the cobra blue with white stripes. that would look good on that car

10

How about that dark olive green metallic that was used on the 68-69 GTO's? Or maybe the gold metallic of the same years. I think the cobra blue and white stripes have been overdone.

1,185

I'd paint it copper orange, either white or black strips would work well with that color