how do i fix my heater for a 73 potiac venura

Asked by Dec 18, 2012 at 11:39 PM about the 1973 Pontiac Ventura

so i hava a 73 pontiac vantura and i cant seem to find it and where is the heater cords to my car i dont know if its the fues or if i have to replace the whole thing but i need to know where the heater cord is located and how can i fix it.

this is how my car looks ad i cant seem to find the heater cord or how to fix it

In some cars of that era, heater cores were optional. Look for a pair of coolant hoses under the hood. They lead to the heater if you have one.

Right should be in the firewall on the passenger side. Also make sure the thermostat isn't stuck open. My first car was a '73 Ventura Hatchback, :-)

Best Answer Mark helpful

thankx tom

I have a 74 factory shaker hood if you are interested. Rare only made 1 year