Faulty Limited slip differential

Asked by Nov 15, 2013 at 06:39 AM about the 1997 Toyota Hiace

I believe the LSD is of the clutch type. It now makes some clunking noises and works like an open diff. Do these wear out? Wrong oil? I put in GL-5 for LSD but it was not written GL5 LS on the bottle..

275,095

Clutch packs do wear out, if you have the one wheel peel, then I'd say it's time to replace them.

Is normal for a 2000 Toyota hiace not to rev when accelerated in idle and only the speed meter to move only when you are driving? ?no matter how how I put gas on the pedal while in neutral speed meter doesn't move up like in other cars