Car keeps breaking down and mechanics have no idea?

10

Asked by Aug 01, 2015 at 07:20 AM about the 2003 Holden Astra

The car breaks down and starts again in approx 30 mins. always when breaking or
slowing down. Please help with any suggestions? latest i have heard is to look at the
ECU (which is hear is expensive :S) orr something to do with the keys? pleaase.

9,770

Ignition module is failing when hot, slight chance it may be the crank pick-up.... but they are both in the same module

22,685

Find new "mechanics"

10

it happens randomly though, so will be fine for an hour or two and then suddenly. In the last month the things that have been changed fixed are - leak in the temperature housing - new battery - new break pads - new coil pack - corroded wiring fixed - computer re-coded - new/fixed crank angle sensor Also I have tried two mechanics.