ECS Light on dash

Asked by Jun 20, 2009 at 11:51 PM about the 2001 Holden Astra

My mother recently ripped the sump out of her perfectly running Holden Astra. It was taken to the Holden Repairer and they put a new sump on the car. Since she has had the car back, when the car gets to 3/4 full on the fuel tank, the ECS light comes on the dashboard and she can'r start the car in first gear. She has now been without the car for 3 months, because the Holden dealer can't fix it. It's fine when the car's fuel tank is full, but as soon as it hits the 3/4 mark, this problem occurs. Any ideas?

35

Myself i'd put it down to the Astra's having a lot of Elec issues. My engine light has been on for months, i have changed averything possible, O2 Sensors, Crank & Cam sensors but its still on. Unfortunatly it's an issue that cant be fixed