model rt 52 1900 automatic

Asked by Apr 24, 2009 at 10:19 PM about the 1968 Toyota Corona

need eng/trnmsn/& drive shaft what other toyota car can i use to replace if i cant find that year parts

I have 2 engines, one standard trans, two automatic trans, have a complete car that is wrecked in the front, it has the standard transmission. I put a differant raidator in it after the wreck and drove it around on the property. I restored a 1969 and my wife at that time and I put over a 100,000 miles on it. That cast iron block and head were bullet proof. I drove it back to Michigan one time, it did fine. After they started putting ethonal in the fuel it wanted to vapor lock quite often. I have many extra parts, not sure what all I do have, its been a long time. I have one or two extra carbs. If anyone is interested I will do a check and see what I do have.

I wish for your master cylinder