HOW DO I GET THE LETTER "S" OFF THE DASH BOARD AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Asked by Sue_Ngwenya28 Feb 25, 2015 at 12:39 AM about the 2006 Ford Territory

ngwenyasue@yahoo.com
0835515187
FELIX NGWENYA

185

It means you have a overspeed alert set. You can turn it off by pushing 'MENU' on the dash, then up/down to highlight 'overspeed', then 'SEL', then you can change the alert speed using the arrows, or press 'SEL' again to turn it off completely.

110

I have a 2008 SR which has the Ghia computer but not the controls,I.e. menu button and the over speed alert has come on for the first time in 10 years,do you know how to get rid of it without a menu button?

30

GuruTNGPH we just had ours turn on and we don't have a menu on the dash either. Our car is a TX 2006 model. We thought it was a service light. And the light is still on.

160

I dont have a "MENU" button on my 2005 TS Territory. Any suggestions on how I get the "S" off my dash?

210

Turn key until reds come on pull mode button on steering wheel till it beeps volume buttons on steering wheel to adjust

210

Turn key until reds come on pull mode button on steering wheel until it beeps up and down volume on steering wheel to adjust