Why does chev optra vibrates while I am driving on flat road and on gear 5

Asked by Jul 22, 2014 at 02:22 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet Optra

I am experiencing a vibration problem while driving on flat road and on gear 5, I haven't listened while the car is on neutral simply because when car start vibrating, I pull off and stop for +- 1 min and then take off and then the problem will be gone, I haven't heard a noise while accelerating. The strange thing is "when i drive the car after resting it for some time, the rattling/grinding noise & vibrations go off, the drive becomes super smooth & silent." please help me find the problem.

40

take it to a tire shop and make sure the tire are balanced and in line, the tracking may be off.

40

Rev the engine while another person is watching the engine if it jumps it has a broken or oil soaked motor mount,