oil pressure light indicator appears few minutes after starting

30

Asked by Mar 09, 2014 at 04:31 AM about the 2007 Chevrolet Optra

chevy optra 1.6c manual 2007. oil pressure light indicator appears few minutes after starting the engine, oil sensor (new), oil pipe + filter new. mechanic and electric specialists found a problem with the air flow meter !!!! is this will solve the problem ???

257,415

oil pressure light to me would be the sensor, (which you replaced) and or the oil pump or your engine is that worn. How many miles on the car. A MAF or mass air flow meter has nothing to do with it. But then again, I'm not under the hood.

30

Thank you Tom. Exactly this is my guesses, my car is on 140.000 km, is not too worn I think !!! One more explanation: first time the light appears I replaced the oil sensor and pipe these never resolve the problem, so I renewed all necessary parts of the engine (oil pomp, pistons, gasket ...). After 1200 km of training (less than 80 km / hour) I replaced the oil and oil filter, no pressure light in this period, but when I accelerated more than 100 km/h about 20 minutes pressure light came back: is this explains the problem of air flow meter or pressure light came back ?