Optra 2007 Gear problem 4th speed not engaging

Mike_Fares
50

Asked by Oct 03, 2012 at 05:09 AM about the 2007 Chevrolet Optra

After Long Trip with checking motor , and gear , changed the Crank shaft sensor ( as the computer analysis
said ) and after making the gear like new ( opened and cleaned , all clutches replaced with genuine parts )
after all still the Malfunction sensor light on and the 4th Gear not engaging and many places tried but with
no solution . a technician tell it`s Some electric related problem ,
another said it might be a damage to the computer  , another and another . and still no body can fix it and i
am sad for my car :-(

Sorry for my Bad english

Mike_Fares
50

will after many trials and lots of money paid for computer analysis , now we figured out the problem , some kind of wiring problem so we changes all the wire set and the fuse box , and everything went back very great .

Mike_Fares
50

photo for demonstration only , not the real phoyo .

trisno
10

HI Mike, today i have problem with my car are same with u, now i need harness cable set and fuse box set, can you help me to tell where is i can get it? and how much price, please inform me @wa 081912445640 , regard trisno ,indonesia

trisno
10

cause i could not find in indonesia :(

hassan_raaj
0

Same thing happen with me since thursday and friday and this was after washing my car from up and down with water and dieasel. But yesturday night i just did one thing i put my gear to r and try start not started then i shifted to d again not started then i put to n and then started done and every thing is working fine now i think the issue maybe some thing was wet so after dry it was ok or maybe some electrical issue which was gone when i put my gear at r and d and start my car....