Car engine speed problem

Asked by Dec 31, 2014 at 03:03 PM about the 2006 Chevrolet Optra

My car chevy optra LS 2006 automatic, speed drops on the way and does not increase
unless i push the full gas pedal , and its get faster with great noise and jerk.

685

Mileage on your vehicle? Have you done any routine maintenance on your vehicle? Fuel filter? Check for codes. Autozone or O'Reily's usually has a handheld tester you can use.

70,295

Is the check engine light flashing while all this is going on? If so and you have over 100,000 miles on your Optra I suspect that you need a tune up. HTH. -Jim

10

Have the same car, problem may well be the engine-transmission mounts. I would suggest you have them looked at, had to wait 100+ days since parts were on backorder, solved my porblem. Good luck!