mobil oil leakage from engine seals and chamber

Asked by Mar 29, 2012 at 05:01 AM about the 2005 Chevrolet Optra

i have cheverlet optra LS 2005 ,the problem is that when the car runs and maintain
temprature mobil oil leaks from the timing seal and crank seal and some times from oil
chamber..i have changed the oil pump and replace the seals. but the problem is still
there..and car is dead to run ..plz guide me ..what i should to do

12,735

Not sure from what you say why you changed oil pump. In any case if you changed the seal and it is still leaking maybe you damaged it on installation? The timing cover gasket should be changed if it is leaking. As far as oil pan/oil chamber you might get by just tightening the pan bolts otherwise a new pan gasket is in order. I would get a Haynes Auto Repair manual for your car. Most Auto supply stores have them.