low beam aka daytime running lights

Asked by Oct 30, 2010 at 01:48 AM about the 2005 Chevrolet Optra

My daytime running lights are not working.  Fuses checked and they are good, the only problem is there is no power getting to them.  switch was changed, it's not that, does anyone know of what the problem might b and how i can fix it?

110

Hi. There is an electrical connector under your dashboard.Somewhere near by your steering wheel.That is burned.Typical optra illness. Remove it, and connect the wires directly to eachother.

70

Hi, my 2006 chevrolet optra it's ceiling lights doesn't work, I checked the fuses but they are ok. What is the problem??????

80

i have a 2006 optra and had my switch replace and i still have no high beams what could be the problem